Nice to meet you—I’m Anete.
I don't have the typical "I picked up a pen at a young age" story. Instead, I packed up my bags, said my goodbyes, and moved across Europe to study Criminology and History soon after I turned 19.
After years of perseverance and strong self-motivation, I am now a freelance writer focusing on the B2B SaaS space.
I’m also a creative in every aspect of my life and a serious offender for buying new courses (my biggest business expense after tech gear 😩) and get far too excited trying out new productivity tools.
More about me —
- B2B SaaS content writer → but you probably already know that 😀
- Journalist → tech news, trends, product launches, guides, reviews, features, interviews. You name it, and I’ve probably done it! I’ve written for publications like PetaPixel, Fstoppers, Ars Technica, Livingetc, and Real Homes.
- Creative director → assisted with YouTube channels, web design, marketing materials, eBook and print book design, and much more.
- Content curator → held a residency with Flipboard and occasionally still contribute to the newsletter.
- Photographer → worked with brands like Google Chrome and Pexels/Canva, exhibited work, sold prints, self-published photo books, judged photo awards, and write photo-led articles for publications like FujiLove Magazine.
- Linguist → translated and proofread ENG-LV content (I also know German and Russian but need a good refresh for a full-blown conversation!)
What I'm working on in my free time —
- Creating a digital product with a friend (I’m sharing my journey on my blog)
- Hitting gym 💪
- Learning to code (completed SheCodes Introduction to Coding and started a more advanced course in Feb 2023; I also built this site using Notion and Super)